Hours & Admission
Hours of Operation
The Oregon Coast Aquarium is open every day of the year except December 25.
Sept. 4, 2012 - May 25, 2013
10:00 am - 5:00 pm daily
May 26, 2013- September 3, 2013
9:00 am - 6:00 pm daily
General Admission Rates (includes admission to all exhibits):
- Adults (Ages 18-64): $18.95
- Seniors (Ages 65+): $16.95
- Young Adults (Ages 13-17): $16.95
- Children (Ages 3-12): $11.95
- Infants & Toddlers (Ages 0-2): Free
School Group Admissions (reservations required)
- Pre-K thru Grade 8: $9.55 per person
- Grades 9 thru 12: $13.55 per person
- College Students: $15.15 per person
- Chaperons (Ages 21 thru 64): $18.95
- Chaperons (Ages 65+): $16.95
One free chaperon admission for every five students (Grades Pre-K through 12 only).
10% discount offered September through December.
Available when arranged in advance. Call 541-867-3474, Ext. 5301, to arrange.
Group Discounts on Admissions and Professional Tours
Non-school groups of fifteen (15) or more (ages 3 and older) can receive a 10% discount off regular paid admission. To receive this discount, a reservation must be made at least two weeks in advance. The entire group must enter the Aquarium at the same time, with the group leader making a single, lump-sum payment.
Discounts for residents of Lincoln County, Oregon
Residents of Lincoln County can enjoy all the Aquarium's exhibits and habitats for only $5.00 per person every Wednesday. Just bring proof of your Lincoln County residency to qualify for this special discounted rate.
Additional Discounts Offered (must present coupon or card at the time of purchase)
- AAA – 10%
- Member Guest- 10%
- Military (includes military personnel and immediate family)- 10%
- Birthday (with ID)- Free admission - valid only on your specific birthday date
- Chinook Book - Free child with purchase of an adult ticket
- Discover Newport - Free child with purchase of an adult ticket
- Google Offers - Free child with purchase of an adult ticket
To make your visit easier, we have the following items available for rent:
- Single Stroller - $6.00 per visit
- Double Stroller - $8.00 per visit
- Wheelchair - $5.00 per visit (requires identification)
- Electric Wheelchair - $18.00 per visit (requires identification)
Prices are subject to change without notice.