Become A Member
Purchase Your Membership
Or contact our membership director by email, or call 541-867-4931 to purchase by phone.
*If your adoption/membership is intended as a holiday gift, your order must be received at the Aquarium by 5:00 pm on Thursday, Dec 18th.
Membership Makes a Difference!
As a donor, you play an active and crucial role in helping us with our mission to “inspire the public to better understand, cherish and conserve marine and coastal ecosystems.” Your donation will help support our facilities, provide quality care for our animals, maintain our state-of-the art exhibits, and carry out our vital education and conservation programs.
Personal or Family Memberships
As a member of the Oregon Coast Aquarium, you'll enjoy unlimited admission for a year, free admission to our popular holiday events, and discounts on programs, special events, gift shop merchandise, guest admission tickets and facility rentals.
Every personal or family membership receives these exclusive benefits:
- Unlimited admission for one full year
- Use of the members express entrance
- Free subscription to the Aquarium's newsletter, Waterlines
- Invitations to exhibit previews
- Free admission to the popular holiday events Creatures of the Night and Sea of Lights
- Discounts on programs and special events, gift shop merchandise, guest admission tickets and facility rentals
- Additional benefits for upper level members
$45.00 Individual: One individual
$65.00 One Plus One: One individual, plus one guest each visit.
$75.00 Dual Plus One: Two individuals, plus one guest each visit.
$110.00 Family: Two adults and up to 6 children in household; or 6 grandchildren (under 18 years of age.) Additional children can be added for a fee of $10.00 each.
$150.00 Family Plus: Two adults, plus up to 6 children in household or 6 grandchildren (under 18 years of age.) Additional children can be added for a fee of $15.00 each plus 2 guests each visit.
$300 Sponsor: Includes all features shown in the Family Plus level, plus 8 complimentary admission tickets.
$600 Patron: Includes all features shown in the Family Plus level, plus 12 complimentary admission tickets.
Nanny Additions: Aquarium members at the Family Level and above who have a
nanny for their children can add this individual to their membership for an
additional fee of $20.00. One change per
year will be permitted in the name of the person designated as the Nanny
without incurring any additional fees.
Become a Member of the Rockfish Society
You can become a member of this inner circle of Aquarium donors by making an annual gift at one of the following four levels of Rockfish support: Quillback, Tiger, Yelloweye, Rougheye. All Members of the Rockfish Society will receive the following benefits:
- Member Plus level membership (includes unlimited admission to the Aquarium for one full year for two adults and up to 6 children).
- Limited edition rockfish print by noted artist Diane O’leary.
- Exclusive V.I.P invitations to donor-only events including exhibit previews.
- Special membership card for Rockfish Society members.
- Recognition in the Aquarium's newsletter, Waterlines, and on the donor wall in the Aquarium’s main entry lobby.
Additional benefits listed are available depending on your level of support:
- A personal behind-the-scenes animal encounter.
- An opportunity to schedule an outreach educational program at the selected school, library of community center.
- Use of the facility for one three-hour event schedule in advance (catering cost not included).
- Rockfish Society donations can be made in one payment or through quarterly or monthly installment payments.
The Oregon Coast Aquarium’s Corporate Membership program is designed to provide special benefits to your company while establishing closer ties between the Aquarium and representatives of the Northwest business community. Contact our membership director to purchase corporate memberships.
Every corporate membership receives these exclusive benefits:
- 5 % discount on advance ticket purchases
- Minimum order of 20 tickets. Please call 541-867-3474 ext. 5201 to order. Advance tickets cannot be sold at Admissions desk.
- 10% discount on purchases in the Aquarium’s gift shop.
- Certificate of membership for office display.
- Use of members’ express entrance.
- Subscription to the Aquarium’s newsletter, Waterlines.
- Invitations to exhibit previews.
- Free admission to Creatures of the Night and Sea of Lights.
- Discounts on programs and events.
- Recognition in Waterlines (distributed to 8,000 households a year).
Your Gift Will Help Us Further Our Mission
The Oregon Coast Aquarium is a nonprofit organization dedicated to public enjoyment, education and research. The facility receives less than 3% in ongoing governmental support. Through its educational programs and exhibits, the Aquarium provides schoolchildren and the public with a balanced, informed view of the wealth and fragility of the Oregon Coast’s freshwater and marine resources and promotes environmental awareness, conservation and good stewardship.
The Oregon Coast Aquarium is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and relies heavily on your support through memberships, adoptions, and private contributions. Contributions to the Aquarium are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
For federal income tax purposes, you can deduct as a charitable contribution the amount of your membership gift minus the fair market value of the benefits you receive. The tax-deductible amounts for each membership category are: Individual $45; One Plus One $65; Dual Plus One $75; Family $110; Family Plus $150; Sponsor $148; Patron $372.