Saturday, August 23, 2014
11:00am - 1:00pm
Jump in and Enjoy an Unforgettable Underwater Adventure
addition to the program featured here, we can also schedule diving sessions, private/
semi-private programs and special sessions (e.g.
underwater photography). Inquire for additional information.
Snorkel and Swim with Hundreds of Fish & More!
Reservations and additional program information: To book a reservation call (541) 867-3474 x5401 between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Send questions to email@example.com or call (541) 867-3474 x5401.
Included with Your Guest Dive Experience:
- Snorkel/Swim in the 26 foot (7.9 m) deep Halibut Flats Exhibit surrounded by Rockfish, Halibut, Skates and Sturgeon.
- Snorkel/Swim in the Orford Reef Exhibit surrounded by Rockfish, a cluster of submerged rocky formations, a kelp forest, and many other species of fish.
- Behind the Scenes Tour of Passages of the Deep.
- Fish ID training session.
- All snorkel equipment needed for the experience including a drysuit.
Program Cost: $65 aquarium members / $69.95 nonmembers / $60 for groups of six.
Program Time: Saturdays and Sundays at 11:00am and 2:00pm. Limit six people per time slot. Daily with advanced booking for groups of four or more.
Age Restrictions: Individuals must be at least eight (8) years old to participate in the program.
Cancellations: We realize that plans can sometimes change, and will provide a date change with no penalty if made more than 14 days in advance. Program no-shows or cancellations made with less than 14 days notification cannot be refunded but may be rescheduled at our discretion. To change your reservation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (541) 867-3474 x0.