Home School Family Sleepover Combo
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Thursday, 6:00pm - Friday, 9:00am
$55 per person for members, $60 per person for nonmembers. We are offering a $5.00 per person discount on this sleepover if participants also register for the Hatfield Marine Science Center's Home School Day program, "From Wetlands to Waves" on March 21,
You, along with other Home School families, will have the Aquarium to yourself as you travel through our exhibits on a scavenger hunt, participate in hands-on, age appropriate activities, and experience early morning behind-the-scenes at the Aquarium to meet one of our seals or sea lions! After a fun-filled evening exploring life under the ocean, be lulled to sleep by the soothing sights of our Passages of the Deep tunnels. The sleepover includes a full dinner with vegetarian options, a late snack and a light continental breakfast.
Things to Know
- Sleep with the Sharks programs start at 6:00 p.m. and end at 9:00 a.m. the next morning.
- The gift shop will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Children must be 6 years or older to participate. Adults must accompany children 6-17 years old.
- Tunnel choice for sleeping is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- More information on the HMSC Home School Programs can be found here: http://hmsc.oregonstate.edu/visitor/education-programs/homeschool