Sleep With The Sharks
You'll have the Aquarium to yourself as you travel through our exhibits on a scavenger hunt; participate in hands-on activities led by professional and knowledgeable staff, and experience early morning behind-the-scenes at the Aquarium! After a fun-filled evening exploring life under the ocean, be lulled to sleep by the soothing sights of our Passages of the Deep tunnels. All of our sleepovers include a full dinner with vegetarian options. A late snack and a light breakfast are also provided.
What Participants Are Saying
- “It was an amazing experience! My son and I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you so much!”
- “Terrific. Exceeded my expectations!”
- “Great learning experience for all young and old alike.”
Things to Know
- Sleep with the Sharks programs start at 6:00 p.m. and end at 9:00 a.m. the next morning.
- Children must be 6 years or older to participate. Adult chaperones
must accompany children 6-17 years old.
- There is a 20 person minimum, 60 person maximum for a private sleepover group. For families or groups without the minimum participants, please see the dates below for scheduled combo sleepover options!
- For school groups: Activities are age appropriate and based on State and National Standards as well as the Ocean Literacy Principles.
- Click here for Sleepover FAQ
Combo Group Sleepovers
If you are a small scout group or family and don’t have the 20-person
minimum required for one of our private group sleepovers, check out the
dates below and come to one of our combination sleepovers. For combo sleepovers, tunnel choice for sleeping is on a
first-come, first-served basis.
- Holiday Family Combo: December 28, 2013
- Home School Family Combo: March 20, 2014
- Spring Break Family Combo: March 28, 2014
- Mother's Day Family Combo: May 10, 2014
- Father's Day Family Combo: June 13, 2014
- Shark Family Combo: July 26, 2014
- Shark Conservation Weekend Family Combo: August 9, 2014
- Labor Day Weekend Family Combo: August 31, 2014
Scout Group Combo Sleepovers
- Girl Scout Combo: March 15, 2014
- Cub Scout Combo: April 12, 2014
- Girl Scout Combo: May 3, 2014
- Cub Scout Combo: June 21, 2014
- Girl Scout Combo: July 12, 2014
- Cub Scout Combo: August 15, 2014
- $60 per person for non-members
- $55 per person for members
- $50 per person school discount rate (From September through February, booking Monday through Thursday.)
What's Included In The Price?
- Sleeping in the Passages of the Deep tunnels!
- Viewing the Aquarium without large daytime crowds.
- Professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff to guide you through everything.
- Age-appropriate, hands-on activities.
- Morning behind-the-scenes experience.
- Entry to the Aquarium the following day.
- Dinner (with vegetarian options, light breakfast and snacks.
Have questions or want to register? Please call 541-867-3474, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. PST. Or email us at email@example.com. Please see our policies and registration materials below. Registration for sleepovers must occur at least two weeks in advance. Space is limited and fills up fast.
Policies, Procedures and Downloadable Materials
Please read carefully for information regarding deadlines, procedures, cancellation policies, terms and conditions, and what you will need to bring for your sleepover including release waivers. We reserve the right to cancel the sleepover due to inclement weather or if minimum enrollment is not met. Registrants will be notified of cancellation one week in advance unless weather-dependent.
- Sleep with the Sharks Schedule of Events and What To Bring
- Sleep with the Sharks Group Contract
- Sleep with the Sharks General Program Waiver
- Sleep with the Sharks Chaperone Contract