Jumbo-sized fun for little ocean explorers! Join us each month for our new interactive and FREE Aquatots preschool programs. Specially designed for children ages 3-5 years old with an adult, the Aquatots program invites preschoolers on a voyage of discovery as they explore the wonders of the sea.
Activities are lead by a dynamic Aquarium educator and include a different set of activities each month focused on a specific theme. Hands-on fun includes: crafts, stories, songs, animal encounters and games.
Program is FREE with admission. No registration is required. Programs take place on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 10:30 a.m. in the Classroom.
- January 18, 2017
- Clinging Critters: Discover how animals hold on in the tidepools and beyond!
- February 8, 2017
- Coastal Forests: Explore coastal forests and the animals that call them home.
- March 8, 2017
- Rainbow Ocean: Uncover magical marine colors.
- April 12, 2017
- Secrets of Sand: Discover the secrets of sand and the animals that live there.
- May 10, 2017
- Wonderful Wings: Discover how animals use wings and build a set of your own.
- June 14, 2017
- Terrific Teeth: Peek in the mouth of marine and coastal critters!
- July 12, 2017
- Incredible Sharks: Discover the incredible world of sharks!
- August 9, 2017
- Beyond Your Sandwich: Dive into the world of the amazing Albacore Tuna!
- September 13, 2017
- Outstanding Otters: Pretend you are an otter and uncover how they find food.
- October 11, 2017
- Powerful Predators: Discover what it takes to become a top predator.
- November 8, 2017
- Toying with Turkey Vultures: Meet Ichabod & Olive, our resident Turkey Vultures, and help create thanksgiving themed toys for them!
- December 13, 2017
- Delightful Decapods: Hold live crabs and see what makes them remarkable.