Jumbo-sized fun for little ocean explorers! Join us each month for our new interactive and FREE Aquatots preschool programs. Specially designed for children ages 3-5 years old with an adult, the Aquatots program invites preschoolers on a voyage of discovery as they explore the wonders of the sea.
Activities are lead by a dynamic Aquarium educator and include a different set of activities each month focused on a specific theme. Hands-on fun includes: crafts, stories, songs, animal encounters and games.
Program is FREE with admission. No registration is required. Programs take place on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 10:30 a.m. in the Classroom.
- January 13, 2016: Clinging Critters
- February 10, 2016: Otterly Adorable
- March 9, 2016: Rainbow Ocean
- April 13, 2016: Whose Home Is This?
- May 11, 2016: Masters of Flight
- June 8, 2016: Messy Mud
- July 13, 2016: Incredible Sharks
- August 10, 2016: Beyond Your Sandwhich
- September 14, 2016: Bear-ly Believable
- October 12, 2016: Terrific Teeth
- November 9, 2016: Talented Tails
- December 14, 2016: Spiny Creatures