Jumbo-sized fun for little ocean explorers! Join us each month for our new interactive and FREE Aquatots preschool programs. Specially designed for children ages 3-5 years old with an adult, the Aquatots program invites preschoolers on a voyage of discovery as they explore the wonders of the sea.
Activities are lead by a dynamic Aquarium educator and include a different set of activities each month focused on a specific theme. Hands-on fun includes: crafts, stories, songs, animal encounters and games.
Program is FREE with admission. No registration is required. Programs take place on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 10:30 am in the Sea & Me Theater.
- December 11, 2013: Jingle Bell Jellies
- January 8, 2014: Fantastic Flippers
- February 12, 2014: Coastal Forest Critters
- March 12, 2014: Wonderful Whales
- April 9, 2014: Incredible Plants
- May 14, 2014: Beautiful Beaks
- June 11, 2014: Terrific Tide Pools
- July 9, 2014: Super Stars of the Sea
- August 13, 2014: Spiny Sharks
- September 10, 2014: Outstanding Otters
- October 8, 2014: Marvelous Octopuses
- November 12, 2014: Toying with Turkey Vultures
- December 10, 2014: Dazzling Drifters