Jumbo-sized fun for little ocean explorers! Join us each month for our new interactive and FREE Aquatots preschool programs. Specially designed for children ages 3-5 years old with an adult, the Aquatots program invites preschoolers on a voyage of discovery as they explore the wonders of the sea.
Activities are lead by a dynamic Aquarium educator and include a different set of activities each month focused on a specific theme. Hands-on fun includes: crafts, stories, songs, animal encounters and games.
Program is FREE with admission. No registration is required. Programs take place on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 10:30 am in the Sea & Me Theater.
- March 13, 2013: Marsh Madness
- April 10, 2013: Fabulous Feathered Friends
- May 8, 2013: Shiny Shells
- June 12, 2013: Tide-pool Tango
- July 10, 2013: Sea Star Spangled Banner
- August 14, 2013: Terrific Teeth
- September 11, 2013: Swimming Schools of Fish
- October 9, 2013: Creepy Crawly Crabs
- November 13, 2013: Kelp Is Cool
- December 11, 2013: Jingle Bell Jellies